- Half Ticket to be charged for children between 3 to 11 years. Single Half Ticket to be adjusted in own Seat/ Bed.
- Child below 3 years is complementary without bed & without seat.
- Do not carry valuable things in tour and for extra money keep ATM card. Passenger will be responsible for transportation and safety of their own luggage.
- Due to any reason if tour dates change / cancel then the company will not be responsible for any loss of Air/ Rail tickets made by the passenger on their own cost.
- Dates mentioned in the tour brochure are from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad.
- In case of insufficient number of passengers; tour would be cancelled and deposited amount will be refunded by A/c Payee Cheque. Company is not responsible for anything other than this.
- Passenger needs to pay in full before 15 days of tour. In case of non-payment of balance amount, seats would be cancelled and no refund is payable for the same.
- Every passenger needs to pay applicable GST on ticket rate separately.
- Tour contract rules are binding for every tourist.
- Railway ticket to be purchased from authorized agent by paying fix service charges.
- In Railway reservation tours, rail fare is not included in the tour fare. Tourist has to arrange railway ticket at his/her own cost. Company is not responsible for any type of railway ticket matter.
- The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons travelling together and are applicable for Indian passport holders
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to availability and change at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in any case of any changes in hotel taxes, ROE, transport rates, government taxes & entrance fees
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International check in time is 1400 – 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 – 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same
- No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed.
- No refund for partly unutilized tickets. No refund for “NO – SHOWS”
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at MANYA TOURS can only facilitate in the entire process. We at MANYA TOURS shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
Air Ticket (Own Cost)
- In case of air tour organized plans, company is not responsible for plane delay, or cancellation, the difference amount/ refund / Stay – Meal.
- Extra charges applicable in case individual luggage weight is above 20 kg.
- Before purchasing discounted air ticket it is necessary to understand cancellation details.
- Dropping arrangement from airport and railway station is provided from the company side.
- Last row seat of the vehicle will be either non push back or sofa.
- Transportation facility for one time sight-seeing will be arranged by the company.
- If any place is closed or the road is blocked. Then the tourist will not be taken to that place again for visit.
- If bus is unable to reach the dropping place or leaves near the sight-seeing point, then the tourist have to walk the extra stretch or hire another vehicle at own cost.
- Necessary vehicle arrangement will be in accordance to number of passengers. In which there will be no arrangement of drinking water.
- Instead of 2×2 bus service, 2×1 bus service to be accepted by the tourist.
- No refund will be allotted, in case A.C. does not work in A. C. Transportation/ A.C. hotel arrangement.
Meal Arrangement (Vegetarian)
- During bus journey; morning breakfast, tea / coffee with snacks will be served along with two daytime meals, evening tea/coffee according to convenience of time. During train journey no tea / coffee, snack or meal would be provided.
- Per person 2 mineral water bottles would be provided. 1 in the morning / 1 in the evening. In Delhi/daily bus service mineral water to be purchased at own cost.
- Railway / Air at own cost, insurance premium, porter-charges, horse carriage, stretcher charges, rope–way, hot water, laundry, guide, telephone, timber trail, Golden Beach inclusive entrance fees, boat, donations and alms, A.C. room, room heater, medicines or expenses done for personal choices will be borne separately by the tourist.
- A.C. / Non A.C. room per family will be provided in hotel for night stay during the tour. If a single person wants a separate room than 75% of a couple cost would be charged extra.
- Families with more than 2 tickets will be provided with an extra mattress (without cot) in a double bed room. Half ticket will get a separate seat in railways and in bus services. In hotel they need to accommodate in the same room.
- Three full ticket and one half ticket (separate seat) family will get an extra mattress in a double bed room. Family is requested to purchase four full tickets. So that they can be allotted two rooms for night stay.
- Four full ticket passengers if opt for one room than at all the places they will be provided with just one extra bed (without cot).
- No room services will be provided in the hotel. Personal towel and soap should be used.
Rooms will be allotted / vacated according to hotel check-in / check-out. Situationally at any place, if fewer rooms are allotted or cancelled, then in those circumstances optional facility provided should be acceptable and no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to be carried
- Woollen clothes along with necessary clothes, small tough bag, daily usable items, medicines, towel, soap, water bag- glass, bed sheet and air pillow for railway journey, chain and lock for safety of bags. It is advisable to get insurance of mobile/ jewellery along with luggage.
Applicable to all tours….
- Natural calamity, train accidents, political situation or for any other reasons, if changes need to be in the tour programme or reduce the duration or cancel the tour, in these situations no refund is applicable.
- Company Manager / guide will not accompany in individual tours by Car, quails, Tempo, Travellers etc.
- In any situation if a passenger needs to leave a tour package midway then no refunds would be given. Any passenger who does provoking activities in the tour and disturbs the management of the tour will be excluded from the tour and no refund would be given for the same.
- Tour managers have full rights to reschedule the dates of the tour.
- Ticket rates printed in the brochure is in accordance with the existing bus fare, hotel tariff and general expenses prevailing in July-2009. Before the tour starts or in the mid of the tour if there is any incidental increase in the above rates than the passenger needs to pay these charges before the tour starts or in the mid of the tour to the company.
- If the number of passengers is insufficient and small vehicle is arranged for the tour then hotel package would be given. In which breakfast/ dinner will be included in the hotel. There would be no provision for lunch. This is binding to all.
- Tour planning is a service occupation. In which service of other people, institutions is taken, over which there is no direct control of the tour management. Therefore there might be comfort/ discomfort in the tour. So people with delicate nature and who are easily affected psychologically should not join the tour.
- All legal procedures for the disputes arising during the tour will be dealt in Ahmedabad regional court only, irrespective of the passenger booking being done from any branch of the company or from any other place.
- A phone call needs to be made for any complaints arising in the tour, so that proper actions can be taken. Complaints made after returning from the tour are all meaningless.
- All refunds will be dispatched from the central Ahmedabad branch office only, irrespective from whichever branch the booking had been done.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 50 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 3000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.